1. What we need
Our personal data protection policy governs the use and storage of data. PROBOTANIC Ina Kruljac s.p., Ilirska cesta 6, 8310 Šentjernej manages the personal data you provide to us (you, the buyer, visitor, etc.). We collect the following types of personal data:
• name and surname, address, e-mail address and phone number;
• information on payment methods, such as credit or debit card information, PayPal and other payment methods;
• copies of personal documents confirming the accuracy of personal data;
• Google Analytics to track visit,
• links to personal profiles on social groups.
Each personal data according to the type of data is obtained according to the necessity and with a separate consent.
2. Why do we need them?
We need your personal information for the following services:
• an e-mail address for answering your e-mail messages or messages sent through contact forms, for sending offers and e-news;
• name and surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number for accepting orders, inquiries and sending of offers, or regarding the fulfillment of other requirements;
• name and surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number for the purchase of gift certificates, vouchers or services and items related to our offer;
• data on means of payment and copies of identity documents for the provision of services;
• e-mail address for automated marketing (validation of orders, thank-you for orders, etc.);
• cookies for the operation of the website;
• communicating through social groups with personal profiles that confirm the connection with us;
• name and surname, address, e-mail and telephone number for occasional prize-winning games or other promotional campaigns with your prior permission;
• aggregated Google Analytics tracking data and internal analytics to improve content.
3. What we do with personal information
Your personal data is processed in PROBOTANIC Ina Kruljac s.p., Ilirska cesta 6, 8310 Šentjernej, located in Slovenia. Hosting and storing data is in https://probotanic-slovenia.si, which is located in Slovenia.
No third-party provider has access to your data, unless required by law.
4. How long do we keep them?
In accordance with the law or the data retention policy, we are obliged to keep your information according to the schedule of keeping personal data (the maximum period is 20 years or less). After this period, your personal information will be archived. We will keep all personal information that we store for information, marketing and support until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive this information by clicking the Sign out button or using the withdrawal form, but no more than the maximum retention period.
5. What are your rights?
If you think that the personal information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the option to submit a request for review of this information, repair or delete them. Contact us via (Application Data Request Form - probotanic-slovenia.si/obsebnost). In the event that you want to complain about how we processed your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Contact (DPC) at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to PROBOTANIC Ina Kruljac s.p., Ilirska cesta 6, 8310 Šentjernej.
Our DPC will then examine your complaint and contact you to resolve the matter. If you still believe that your personal information has not been properly processed in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner and file a complaint with him. You can request access to privacy policies and documents using a special form, which you can find below.
Date: 3. 5. 2018